카다로그 번호 : SEB970Hu
규격 : 96T
브랜드 : Cloud-Clone
- Product No.SEB970Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.072ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Complement Component 8g (C8g).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Complement Component 8g (C8g) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Complement Component 8g (C8g) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Complement Component 8g (C8g) in samples.
Matrix Recovery range (%) Average(%) serum(n=5) 79-98 90 EDTA plasma(n=5) 94-101 97 heparin plasma(n=5) 78-98 94
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement Component 8g (C8g) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Complement Component 8g (C8g) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Complement Component 8g (C8g) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
Sample 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16 serum(n=5) 97-105% 80-91% 92-102% 94-101% EDTA plasma(n=5) 92-99% 91-98% 94-105% 80-95% heparin plasma(n=5) 85-94% 96-105% 96-105% 89-101%
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
Reagents Quantity Reagents Quantity Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate 1 Plate sealer for 96 wells 4 Standard 2 Standard Diluent 1×20mL Detection Reagent A 1×120µL Assay Diluent A 1×12mL Detection Reagent B 1×120µL Assay Diluent B 1×12mL TMB Substrate 1×9mL Stop Solution 1×6mL Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate) 1×20mL Instruction manual 1
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- ELISA-Kit-for-Complement-Component-8g-C8g-SEB970Hu.pdf (554.5K) 2회 다운로드 | DATE : 2019-08-19 15:45:48